The Bhagyodaya Co-operative Bank Ltd. has launched BBPS (Bharat Bill Payment Service) for its customers via Mobile Banking and Branch Banking.
The Bharat Bill payment system is a Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conceptualized system driven by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). It is a one-stop ecosystem for payment of all bills providing an interoperable and accessible “Anytime Anywhere” Bill payment service to all customers across India with certainty, reliability and safety of transactions.
Benefts of Using BBPS
The biggest advantage is that the consumer has the “Control” of all his bills at one place and can be paid anywhere and anytime.
The current biller categories in BBPS
Bharat BillPay offers all recurring payments like –
Bill Payment Services
- Gas-Pipeline Bill
- Broadband ( Internet )
- Telephone ( Land Line Bill )
- Recharge Services
- Postpaid Mobile
- DTH ( Airtel, GTPL etc. )
- Data Card ( Internet )
- Insurance (Life, General, Health)
- Loan Repayments
- FASTag Recharge
- Education Fees
- Cable TV
- Municipal Taxes
- Housing Society
Steps For BBPS Service Through Mobile Banking
- 1. Login into Bank’s Mobile Application.
- 2. Select Bill Pay Option.
- 3. Select Bill Category.
- 4. Select your Bank Account Number
- 5. Select Biller Name from the List.
- 6. Enter your Bill No.Or Consumer No. etc.
- 7. Enter Amount.
- 8. After Successfully transaction Download PDF and Save
For Branch Banking Visit your Nearest Branch with Bill and Cheque